/> Raising Angels: Good Goin' Mama

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Good Goin' Mama

First some background. We're building our new house to fulfill our dreams and because we've really outgrown our current one...and oh yeah, our next door neighbor.

The two boys are squished into their room and do great at night but naptime has been a bit of a challenge. Too much playing and no sleeping caused me to shuffle them around. Dawson stays put because the crib is in their room and Aiden naps in Mackenzie's room. She was not overjoyed about that at first but has adjusted wonderfully as always.

Today I was getting ready to put Dawson down when I heard the outpouring of the contents of a piggy bank in Mackenzie's room. Odd, seeing as how she was not there.

"AIDEN!" I called out sternly. "What are you doing?"

"I not doin' anythin' Mama!" he countered back in a mischevious tone.

I heard the thuds of his little feet and I rushed to meet him in the hallway. "Aiden, you are not supposed to be playing in Mackenzie's room."

"I sorry Mama," he said contritely.

"Okay. Now go get in Mackenzie' bed. It's nap time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home