/> Raising Angels: Happy Birthday Nelson

Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Nelson

I find it hard to believe that I can love you more than I did the day you asked me to be yours. More than I did the day I said I do. But, I do.

It seems that after living with someone for almost eight years you would probably love them less. Living with people is hard work. You see each other's faults. You learn their imperfections. You love them anyway.

However, with you I love that I love you more today than I ever have. I love that I know you better than anyone else. I love that I learn more about you all the time. I love knowing that you feel the same.

I have never doubted for one minute that I made the right choice when I said yes to you. I have never thought that life could be better without you.

You are the answer to my prayers, the fulfiller of my dreams, the father of our children and the best friend I will ever have.

I can't wait to see what the future holds. I'm so glad that I'll be spending it with you.

Happy Birthday. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home