/> Raising Angels: Tag

Friday, April 21, 2006

Tag

I've been tagged by Michelle at Rosetta Stone so here goes:

Four places I've worked
1. The Augusta National
2. Harlem High School
3. Alleluia Community School
4. Catholic Stewardship Consultants

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Return to Me
4. Hoosiers (my dad is a b'ball coach what can I say?)

Four places I've lived
1. Tuscaloosa, AL
2. Culman, AL
3. Huntsville, AL
4. Augusta, GA

Four TV shows I love
1. Alias
2. Lost
3. 24
4. American Idol (alright, you can laugh but I really do love it)

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Rome, Italy
2. London, England
3. Caherdaniel, Ireland
4. Aruba

Four websites I visit daily
1. Testosterhome
2. Rosetta Stone
3. Happy Day Dead Fish
4. Comcast

Rachel and Holly, you're tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home