/> Raising Angels: Busy, Busy, Fun, Fun, Fun!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Busy, Busy, Fun, Fun, Fun!

Still crossing off my "to do" list. Almost there! It's been BUSY but it sure has been FUN! The swim party was great. Field Day was hot but memorable.

I can't believe the year ends tomorrow. Didn't I just send her off to her first day of school? In fact, wasn't it just yesterday she made me a mom? And, before I know it, she'll be graduating and gone. I guess time really does fly.

That is why I keep this. So that I never forget how excited she was the morning of her swim party. How glad she was that I was there. That she was so light it took her forever to get that balloon to pop. So little that she got squished in the big tug-of-war. So hot that her angelic face was sweaty and her cheeks flushed. She is my baby girl. She is beautiful. She is mine.

I love you Mackenzie...all the way to the moon...and back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home