/> Raising Angels: What?!

Friday, May 19, 2006

What?!

I just read a post by SFO Mom about Planned Parenthood's plans to open express clinics inside of malls. Can you imagine?

Instead of dropping your kids off at the mall this weekend, why not take them down to the local abortion clinic and stand in prayer and protest? I did this with all three of my kids on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. It was not easy. I'm not much of a public protester. While we were there, it rained. The rally was much longer than I expected and the boys had had it by the end.

However, I am glad that I did it. I believe that there is something very good about physical sacrifice. Just look at all that fasting that went on in the Bible. It reminds us of why we pray. It reminds us to pray. It provided me with an opportunity to talk about the value of life in all of its forms with my children.

Jesus, help me never forget to fight the fight for innocent, unborn souls. Help me to teach my children that life is precious at every stage. May I never take for granted the miracle of being able to co create a life with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home