/> Raising Angels: Awww!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Awww!

Aiden running into the kitchen holding up the little school house, "Look mama, this mines!"

"Why don't you take that back out to the living room so we don't lose any pieces," I replied as I cleaned Dawson up from breakfast.

"Hey Dawson you want to play with dis?” asked Aiden sweetly.

"Yesh," was Dawson's emphatic reply as I lifted him from the highchair.

"Okay," said Aiden walking towards him, "you hold my hand and come with me."

The two grasped hands and started off for the living room.

An uncontrollable, "Awww," escaped from my mouth and Aiden, still holding Dawson's hand, turned his head and smiled his cute, dimpled smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!!!

:-)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I remember talking to you about the ups and downs of having them that close together, when you were still pregnant with Dawson. It's always hard at first, but God really knows what he's doing when he puts them that close. I'm glad they get along so well.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home