/> Raising Angels: It's Me...Again

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's Me...Again

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm back. All this time I kept waiting to have the time to properly record Felicity's birth and start from there. However, I have realized that at this juncture, time is not on my side. So contrary to the saying, right now the best place to begin is now, not the beginning.

Are you with me?

I'll go back. I promise. If for no other reason, it will be for our sweet new addition. We had a baby girl, Felicity Therese, on November 18th. She is beautiful and, wait for it, she has RED HAIR! Oh the frills and pink have been so much fun.

So far 2014 has been quite a doozy. So much has happened, most not so good. Thus, the new year did not see the revival of this cozy place. I just have to get back in the habit. I have to make the time, because I've realized that this is an exercise in my own mental health.

I made a resolution not to let this die. I plan to keep it.

Until then I'll leave you with a little tease.


4 Comments:

Blogger PamL said...

So sweet! I have been waiting for an update! Congratulations--so happy you are ok and the baby is perfect! God bless!

2:52 PM  
Blogger PamL said...

So sweet! I have been waiting for an update! Congratulations--so happy you are ok and the baby is perfect! God bless!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for being such a faithful follower!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Buttercup said...

What a cutie!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home