/> Raising Angels: Where Do They Come Up With This Stuff?

Monday, October 28, 2013

Where Do They Come Up With This Stuff?

As Maximilian was showing me his papers from Faith Formation yesterday, I asked, "What did you learn about today buddy?"

"We learned about the saints," he said.

"Cool. Which ones did you talk about?"

"Saint Peter and Saint Mary."

"Did you tell them that you are named after a saint?" I asked, thinking he probably wowed them with his vast knowledge.

"Um Mama," he countered, "I am SURE they already know that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, over breakfast, I gave the kids the good news that Nelson's sweet cousin got engaged last night. She is great with the kids and they love her to death so they were thrilled.

After some discussion about how long they had been dating, what the ring looked like and whether we'd be invited to the wedding, Aiden stated rather matter-of-factly, "I sure hope she doesn't get disengaged."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home