/> Raising Angels: A Child's Faith

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Child's Faith

Lately Max has had a lot of Jesus questions.

Questions like, "Is Jesus bigger than the Devil? How big is He? Can He really do anything?", and the like have been popping up here and there.

I answer, we discuss and then he moves on. Yesterday was one of those every question leads to another question kind of discussions but I could see his little wheels turning so I didn't mind.

I am often amazed at the depth to which little minds go to try to know their Savior.  I've had similar conversations with my other children and they have all ended exactly the way mine did with Max.

"Mama, when can I go see Jesus? I want to go to Heaven right now!"

They get it. And when Jesus told us we should be like little children, I think this unbridled faith in what we say we believe is exactly what He had in mind.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and a little child shall lead them...

Papa

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home