/> Raising Angels: Happy Independence Day!

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Here's a little something we've been working for the past few weeks. The neighborhood 4th of July Talent Show has become somewhat of a tradition with my kids. I know this because every year I try to get out of it they remind me about it right before the people in charge call me and ask them to perform.

Lest you think I am a creative genius, this year I decided I wanted them to do something a little different so I googled funny talent show ideas for kids and found this little ditty and it brought tears to my eyes. That may have been because I found it after hours of searching and it was probably around 2 AM when I came across this idea.



I love that the kids are so willing to do this in front of hundreds of people (although Max got a little gun shy...you should have seen him in rehearsals!). I am amazed they're still willing to work together in their act. I am also very, very proud that no one was hurt in the rehearsal of this number (meaning I didn't kill them and they didn't kill each other...seriously, you trying getting an 11, 8, 7 and 4 year old to do this!)

They did great and I'm going to love showing them this when they have their own kids.

Happy 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home