/> Raising Angels: Pecos Bill

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pecos Bill


Here's a photo of Aiden's play, Pecos Bill, that was last week. And yes, that's Dawson in the front row. His class made cameo appearances as coyotes and children because we didn't have enough third graders.

Looking at this again makes me smile. As long as I've directed plays (15 years or so), the cast has always become my kids. Even before I had kids of my own, I felt a mother's pride when I watched them blossom on the stage.

This play was no different. Well, except for the fact that two of the actors were actually my kids. All of them were exceptional that day and it was amazing to watch.

Friday is the fourth grade Shakespeare play. Here's hoping I feel the same way after that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home