/> Raising Angels: Things Change

Monday, November 07, 2011

Things Change

I'm finding these days that I have a lot of big and meaningful posts in my head that never quite make it to the blog. Unfortunately, the moments those thoughts hit are not the moments I have the time to stop and write them down.

It's kind of like the shower we hosted this weekend. It was beautiful. The turnout was tremendous. The only thing I had out on the counter was my camera so that I could take a photo of the beautiful table and the guests of honor. It didn't happen because I was too busy enjoying the party.

And, why I don't want to miss recording these precious memories, I don't want to miss making them.

Hopefully, someday soon, I'll find the balance.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with not much down time around here these days. No more having all the kids napping at once. No more 7:30 bedtimes. No more quietly watching the afterschool comings and goings of neighbors. I'm too busy coming and going myself.

It's a different season for sure...one that merits many posts all on its own...once I figure out how to eek out some time to write it all down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home