/> Raising Angels: Dawson's Day

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dawson's Day


Dawson,

This morning before the sun or you had risen, I prayed for you. I do this every day but today I asked for a special blessing for you on your very special day. However, before I could say many prayers, I found myself awash with gratitude for you.

I thanked God for sending you to us. You have been a sweet boy from the moment of your birth. There is tenderness in your heart that is completely enduring. It is a tenderness that I hope you keep your whole life.

Your teacher honored you today for your thoughtfulness and I think she was absolutely right. You are generous and kind and I think both those qualities stem from your thoughtfulness.

I love you so much buddy and have loved the last seven years with you. I think the next seven will be even better.

Happy Birthday!

Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home