/> Raising Angels: How Is It...

Monday, October 24, 2011

How Is It...

that I can feel so incredibly accomplished knowing that today I did every single load of laundry in the house (I mean it's washed, dried, folded and put away. I also did all the ironing AND mending) and yet feel like I achieved nothing?

At the very moment I was feeling oh, so proud of this great achievement, I saw the dirty clothes on the floor in the space where I put back the hamper. I saw the empty grocery list and menu plan for tomorrow's shopping trip. I also glanced at the major "shower to do list" that only has three jobs checked off. Now I sit here wondering what else I could do to cross something...anything at all off of those lists.

Right now I’m thinking of adding sleep to the list so I can go to bed and cross something off at the same time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Add go to sleep . . . your post reminds me of the Frog and Toad story when Toad makes a list of things to do and it gets lost. The last thing on his list was "Go to bed!"
Great job getting all the laundry done! That is a huge accomplishment in itself!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home