/> Raising Angels: Sometimes It's Easy to be a Superhero

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sometimes It's Easy to be a Superhero

We had the day off school Monday and the boys had some friends over. They came over around 10 and at 11:30 I took them all to get some pizza for lunch. On the way to the restaurant, one of the boys asked, "Mrs. Parris, after we get done eating, do we have to go home?"

"No. I told your dad you can stay until he's done working."

From the back I heard a collective, "Su-weet!"

The boys played awhile and then we had to get in the car again to pick up Max from school.

From the back I heard, "Mrs. Parris, do we have to go home after we pick up Max?"

"No guys, I think you'll be with us until dinner time."

"Man, this is the best day EVER!"

Suddenly I'm thinking, I should do this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home