/> Raising Angels: Favorite Moments of the Day

Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite Moments of the Day

Walking out of the grocery store today I turned to see Aiden tugging quite tightly on Dawson's shirt. "What are you doing?" I asked him, suspicious of foul play.

"I'm just helping him not to lose his balloon since it has so much helium," he informed me. Then he turned to Dawson and said, "I'm helping you right? That's just what brothers do."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This morning I was in the kitchen scooping out potatoes to twice bake them. It was my first attempt at making these and I was pretty proud of how nicely they were turning out.

Mackenzie came over to take a peek at what I was doing. "Aww," she admired, "those are so cute. It looks like you should just put the baby Jesus in there."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh wow, that's ADORABLE!!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home