/> Raising Angels: Unfortunate Mishap

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Unfortunate Mishap

Upon hearing the initial screams of pain, I discovered little Dawson with blood gushing from his mouth. After letting him spit and grabbing a towel, I discovered these bloody, puffy lips and all bottom teeth in tact. I gave him a piece of ice and a kiss and sent him on his way.

It wasn't until he rejoined the other kids that I heard a squeal saying, "Dawson lost BOTH his teeth!"

Apparently, I didn't investigate close enough. Both of his front teeth were knocked loose with a little help from his brother. Thank God they weren't permanent teeth.

Jesus, help me be the mother of boys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly said...

I am holding my mouth in sympathetic pain. Yikes.

If it's any consolation, when Kolbe broke both arms, I patted him on the back, said "You'll be fine." and brought him chocolate milk.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous BAMA said...

And he's still grinning --even if toothless! Love ya!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home