/> Raising Angels: Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

This is your last single digit year. Is it possible that it's been nine whole years already? How did my baby become a fourth grader?

Mackenzie I love the girl you are. You are sweet, kind and gentle. You are so generous and tolerant with your little brothers it amazes me. You are thoughtful beyond your years.

The addition of Maximilian to our family has brought out your gift of mothering even more. You are such a big help to me. The ways you find to serve astound me.

You are a true friend to everyone. You find a way to love the unlovable and include the outcasts. What a witness it was last night when all of your friends gave you cards that said BFF.

You have really matured over the last year. There is a part of me that gets very sad about losing my little girl but an even bigger part of me that is excited to watch you grow and change.

Thank you for all of the ways you help others and me. Thank you for your obedient heart and gentle spirit. Thank you for being you!

I love you,
Mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home