/> Raising Angels: Getting the Hang of Things

Friday, May 15, 2009

Getting the Hang of Things

Today as I headed to the car with Max in my arms I was overwhelmed with emotion. It was Dawson's last day of school and I was on my way to see his little performance.

I've had kids in this Mother's Day Out program for the last 5 years. This year Dawson was in the "big kids" class and the only one in the program. It was his day.

How did this happen? How did my baby get in the big class? Never mind that I have another baby in my arms - how did Dawson get here?

And really, why am I not nervous about the summer? Why all of a sudden am I looking forward to a few months of making our own schedule?

I think, maybe...just maybe, I may be getting the hang of this parenting thing after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home