/> Raising Angels: Grateful - Day 42

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Grateful - Day 42

Today I'm grateful that I live in the city that hosts the greatest golf tournament in the world. It's not that I'm so fond of golf, just what it brings.

It brings a week off of school for all three kids. It brings my aunt, uncle and a cousin for a visit. It brings my brother the priest. It brings my other brother (proud loser of 35 lbs. and my running partner for the night). It brings an invitation to a family dinner I didn't have to cook. It brings a chance for my daughter to see the tournament for the first time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I know someone from my church who is there.

11:45 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Um, cool? Can I be in your family too? Sounds like a great week for everyone.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Everyone's family down south:)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home