/> Raising Angels: I Wonder

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Wonder

I wonder how I got so busy that the only time I sit down at the computer is WAY past a descent bed time. I wonder where the time goes. I wonder when there will be a time that won't be so exhausting or busy. I wonder often what I can do differently to change all of this. I wonder when Max will crawl/stand/walk. I wonder how I'm going to fit in physical therapy and exercise for him. I wonder why I thought I was busy when I just had Mackenzie. I wonder why I am not sleeping now.

No more wondering. A good night's sleep will certainly help to answer some of these questions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you get for PT and how is it working out?

12:32 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Turns out I was able to get Donna, who had been on vacation. We're still in the "intake process". Someone is coming to do another assessment on Wednesday. Everyone has been great so far I'm just ready to get going with the actual therapy.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home