/> Raising Angels: Grateful - Day 13

Monday, March 09, 2009

Grateful - Day 13

Since my post about being grateful for my healthy children, I have been to the doctor's with them twice. I have one throwing up; one with an infection in his thumb that is so bad he's going to lose his entire nail; one on his third round of antibiotics for the same ear infection, on iron for being anemic, as well as a referral to a government program because he is still not crawling (or pulling up, or standing, etc.)

Needless to say it's made me incredibly grateful that we have insurance and that we also qualified to get physical therapy for Max at no cost. God is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Isn't that the way it always goes? I hope everyone gets well soon, and that Max has success with therapy. My oldest son did not walk until he was 20 months old, but has had no problems since. Good luck!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home