/> Raising Angels: Little Boys and Their Toys

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Boys and Their Toys

The boys have been spending hours lately playing with these. It's amazing all the things they've found to do with them.

This afternoon they were sitting on the floor rolling the little balls around and I overheard the following conversation.

"Aiden, guess what I have in my pants!" Aiden paid no attention to Dawson so he asked him again. "AIDEN...guess what I have in my pants!"

Still busy playing with the set himself he replied, "I don't know."

Dawson reached his hand inside the leg of his shorts and said, "Look! It's really, really magical! I have balls inside my pants!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Oh my boys LOVE the Magnetix. I do too.
I can play with them for hours. :)
Too bad I dont have hours, but the boys do.

Those and Legos.

11:05 PM  
Blogger My name is Dianna said...

so funny!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home