/> Raising Angels: Seems I'm Not the Only One Who Thinks So

Friday, August 08, 2008

Seems I'm Not the Only One Who Thinks So

Today I was at the pool bobbing up and down with little (or really, not so little) Max. He was clad in his swim shirt, trunks down to his shins and a sun hat.

There was a small boy swimming towards us and I was trying to get out of his way as he did not look to be an expert swimmer. He popped his goggle-masked face out of the water and in a gasp for air, looked our way and spurted, "That's one cute baby!"

4 Comments:

Blogger My name is Dianna said...

he is smaller than Dawson:)

11:21 PM  
Blogger My name is Dianna said...

and he is one cute baby, almost as cute a Owen....maybe if Max had some of those cheesy disguise glasses, it would be a tie for the cutest baby;)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Ooh...I'll have to borrow those glasses. Oh wait, you gave us some :).

9:46 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Sweet.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home