/> Raising Angels: When Your "To Do" List is Combined with Your 3 Year Old's List

Thursday, February 07, 2008

When Your "To Do" List is Combined with Your 3 Year Old's List

Mackenzie walked out the door to go to school and Dawson asked, "Where are we going today?"

"We're not going anywhere today buddy. I'm supposed to stay home and try to keep this baby in my tummy a little longer."

"But I want to go SOMEWHERE," he said with hope in his voice.

"Dawson, we don't have anywhere to go."

The light went off. "Yes we do Mama! There's Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds and Sonic."

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

I am typically a silent reader, but I really enjoy reading your posts about life as a Catholic mom!

I tagged you for the "seven things" meme that's been floating around the blogosphere - I don't think you usually do this kind of thing, but I thought I'd tag you in case you wanted to participate!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home