/> Raising Angels: Show and Tell?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Show and Tell?

Today we were in the car on our way to meet some friends for lunch when Aiden asked, "Will _ be there?"

"No buddy. He's in kindergarten, but his baby brother will be there."

"Oh. Why doesn't he bring his baby brother for show and tell?"

"I really don't know Aiden. You'll just have to ask him when you see him." Then I looked at him in the rear view mirror and asked, "Are you planning on bringing your baby brother or sister for show and tell?"

"Yes!" was his enthusiastic reply.

Dawson piped in very simply, "But Aiden, you HAVE to wait until the baby comes out of mama's tummy first."

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Amy!
My mom and Fr. Lubinsky told me a while back that you had a blog a, and I've just gotten around to checking it out. It's neat to see your beautiful family, and I'm so glad you get to be home with them, although (as a former student) I'm sure the school misses you! I also have a blog, mostly about my little girl, Elle, and it's great to be able to see how people from your past are doing, even if you don't really keep in touch. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello, and I'll be praying for a safe and easy delivery for you!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for the prayers Amanda! I hope you stop by often. I am looking forward to keeping up with you in cyberspace. It's so amazing to me that I am having babies right along with my former students. It helps me pretend I'm still young.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home