/> Raising Angels: Little Boy Logic

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Little Boy Logic

This morning as we were eating breakfast I experienced a bout of the sciatica that has been plaguing me lately. "Oww!" I exclaimed mid bite.

Dawson, who was sitting with me at the table looked at me with great concern and asked, "What's a matter Mama?"

"I'm okay,” I assured him, just a bit embarrassed that I let out that yelp in front of him in the first place. "The baby is just making my leg hurt."

He looked at me quizzically and said, "But..the baby is not in your leg." He waited a second and then examined my belly and rubbed my leg. "Did the baby just swim down there or something?"


------------------------------------------------

Aiden ran into my room this morning to show me that he was dressed. I noticed a slimy green smudge on his clean white shirt.

I pulled his face close to mine and made him look me in the eye. "Aiden," I said with great frustration, "do NOT wipe your nose on your shirt! When you need to wipe your nose, get a tissue. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

He looked up at me with complete innocence and answered, "A LOT!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

this is hysterical, amy!!

so cute!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Ruby said...

Ah, the joys of having boys... I love how honestly you share with us.

Keep that baby inside.
Blessings..Ruby

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home