/> Raising Angels: A Big Jump

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Big Jump


In my family there is a right of passage, so to speak. My uncle and aunt live on Lake Martin in Alabama and there is a place called Chimney Rock that is a big rock out in the middle of the lake that we have all climbed and jumped off. Some say it's 90 feet high but our guess is that it's between 60 and 70 feet. Either way, it is very, very high...especially when you're standing at the edge preparing to jump.

What do you think family? I'm pretty sure that in a couple of years my little Mackenzie will be joining the ranks of the brave and crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

what fun! it was neat to hear your voice too (in this virtual world!!)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Lake Martin Voice said...

I myself have never had the courage to jump, I stuck to "Chicken" Rock.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

This virtual world is amazing isn't it. Imagine "meeting" someone who lives at Lake Martin who is not my relative.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home