/> Raising Angels: This Year's Christmas Pageant

Thursday, December 13, 2007

This Year's Christmas Pageant

Dear Mackenzie,

.
Tonight was the Christmas Pageant. Unlike last year's program, this year you were in among the crowd. Regardless of the role you play, I was every bit as proud of you this year singing with your class as I was when you did your solo.

I loved watching your face in full concentration and your cute mouth opening wide to let the joyous songs burst forth. I also loved seeing your sly little grin after every song you sang. I can tell how much you love it.

I hope you always love music like you do now. I hope you always love to perform and let your gifts shine. More than anything else, I hope you always know how proud I am of you, just for being you.

Great job tonight! Of all the angels I heard tonight, you are the one closest to my heart. I love you, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home