/> Raising Angels: I Am Raising Angels

Friday, December 07, 2007

I Am Raising Angels

I ran into Mackenzie's catechist at Target this morning. He pulled me to the side and said, "I want to tell you about something that happened at the Atrium on Wednesday."

My heart fluttered. Oh no, I thought, what went wrong?

"One of the boys in Mackenzie's class was teasing her quite a bit. I was just listening in to make sure she'd be okay. Finally the boy shouted across the room to her, 'I'm going to change bodies with you!' It was at that point that I stepped in. 'You're going to change bodies?' I asked them. Then Mackenzie came up to me and said in a very serious voice, 'I am NOT changing bodies with ANYBODY who gets their name on the board!'"

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Oh goodness! LOL That's too funny!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Funny and I knew he was telling me the story word for word. I can just hear her saying that - not in a judgemental way, but rather a resolutely matter-of-fact kind of way.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home