/> Raising Angels: Some of the Reasons I Resonate with the Poem Below

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some of the Reasons I Resonate with the Poem Below

I finally got our pictures for the Christmas letter in the mail today. I'm working like crazy to get them back in the mail tomorrow. As you can see from the stacks, this is no small task.
All three kids have their last day of school tomorrow complete with Christmas parties. For Mackenzie's class, I was asked to bring sandwiches by the dozen. For Aiden and Dawson, I was asked for dessert. I let Aiden choose what he wanted to bring.

When he saw these, there was no turning back. I thought they'd be easy enough. Have you ever tried piercing a peppermint patty and Reece's cup with a pretzel stick? Not an easy task. Hopefully, they will impress the 2-4 year old crowd tomorrow and be a great memory for the boys (since I will NEVER do them again).

Well, back to stuffing envelopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home