/> Raising Angels: Sleep Over on 8-31-07

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sleep Over on 8-31-07

When you have a day like this, the remedy is certainly not a night like this. However, when Mackenzie changed her mind from the $100 gymnastics party to a sleepover at home, it was hard to say no.

I finally turned off the movie and the lights at 12:30 a.m.
They awoke to a breakfast fit for a princess. Per Mackenzie's request, the menu included fruit salad, bacon and French Toast with strawberries and powdered sugar.
I think we managed to make a memory for everyone. The girls had a fantastic time and I learned never to try this again while exhausted from pregnancy.

2 Comments:

Blogger My name is Dianna said...

I know that Emma had a blast! Just think of the new jewel that has been added to your crown because of your selflessness! You encourage me and call me on! Thanks for offering such an awesome memory and just think, in ten years they will be doing the same thing except they will be gushing over the boys they now call icky....I don't think that Nelson will find it so easy to sleep then...I can just picture it-Sleep over at the Parris home with a bunch of giddy girls inside all while Nelson paces warding off any teenager of the opposite sex! We must brace ourselves! P.S. Did you get your all your paint decisions made today?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks so much Diana. Although it was tiring, it was also fun to watch the girls play together and it brought me such joy to know that in 10 years they'll all still be as close!

And, yes. All paint decisions were made by 11:30 last night. Trim work starts tomorrow. I can't wait!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home