/> Raising Angels: Sweet Good Nights

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sweet Good Nights

After a birthday party for my mom and a shopping trip to pick up a shower gift, I came home last night and hit the fetal position on my bed. I just couldn't do anything else.

The kids came in and looked at me with great concern. Mackenzie was the first to speak. "Mama, are you okay?"

"I just feel sick."

"Are you going to throw up or just baby sick?" she inquired further.

"Just baby sick," I weakly answered.

Her big blue eyes opened wide as she rubbed my stomach and then leaned in to kiss it. "Good night baby," she whispered in her sweetest voice.

Aiden, who was standing next to her, climbed up on the bed next to me and followed suit in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. "Good night belly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home