/> Raising Angels: Sonic Burp

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sonic Burp

Mackenzie and I were grabbing lunch at Sonic today, per her request. To my surprise, she wanted a chili cheese coney.

About a third of the way through the foot long she asked, "How much of this do I need to eat in order to get my free ice cream cone?"

I showed her enough to equal about half the dog and said, "If you eat this much you can have ice cream."

Her eyes lit up as she said, "Only this much? Okay." Then she sat up really straight and added, "I just need to get out a really big burp so I can fit it in."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so would an accurate guess be that her uncles taught her that?!?!? ;)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Well, it certainly wasn't me! :)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home