/> Raising Angels: Pregnancy Progress

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pregnancy Progress

Yesterday morning I forced myself out of bed to get ready for church. On the way to the bathroom I looked down to discover that my normally flat morning stomach now has a visible bump all of the time.

Today I put on a pair of my normal shorts that are low-waisted (thank God for this style during this in between time) along with one of my cute fitted t-shirts and discovered that this combination now equaled a teeny bit of a belly shirt. Not, the look I'm going for.

Too big for a lot of my "normal" clothes and too small for maternity wear just yet. I don't normally like this stage of the game but this go-around all I'm thinking is, "Yes, progress!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a maternity or longer tank top to wear underneath your regular shirts. It helps. Also, look up bella bands. They are a godsend to hide belly and hold up maternity pants that are too big. Just google bella band.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

yes I was going to say find some longer length shirts or a bella band.
I found lots of long shirts at TJ Maxx in the junior dept in my early preggo days.

11:33 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

I caved and started wearing the maternity clothes. I did buy some tanks at the maternity store that don't look maternity and I love them. But there is no subtle bump here, so the issue is nonexistent for me. The bump is quite visible.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for the ideas. I'm thinking it won't be long at all until I break out the maternity wear anyway.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home