/> Raising Angels: Excuse Me While I Get a Little Excited!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Excuse Me While I Get a Little Excited!

I have been searching for a bed ensemble for our master bedroom in the new house for over a year. Now that the flooring, wall color, trim and tile are picked out, I was a little concerned about finding something that tied everything together in the color I wanted.

Today I not only found something that pulled it all together, but I love it and it was on sale...REALLY, REALLY BIG SALE. In the same section I found the perfect ensemble for the guest bedroom/nursery on even bigger sale. I was thrilled.

After picking up the boys, I went over to check on the trim crew's progress. I walked in to see the ceiling in our dining room and all I could say was, "Wow! It's gorgeous!"

Can it be? Can it really be that things are beginning to come together? If you could see me now, I'd be jumping up and down with a smile plastered across my face. Awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Yea for progress and success in shopping. Can you show us a picture of the bedding? I have been looking at bedding forever, but not buying because we still don't have the bed we want. I'm curious to see what you chose.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home