/> Raising Angels: Bad News - Good News

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bad News - Good News

Nelson left town this afternoon for a trip to Vegas for a friend's wedding. I find that I am extremely jealous of his opportunity to vacate, not to mention the fact that his trip requires me to wash all the clothes while he runs in, throws them in a suitcase and is out the door fifteen minutes later. Oh, that would be nice wouldn't it ladies? In spite of my jealousy, I hope he has a fantastic time.

On the other hand, I actually had one moment this morning that I didn't feel nauseated. It was a fleeting one but it was enough to make me pause for a minute to celebrate a feeling of normalcy for the first time in two months.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll have two moments like that tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home