/> Raising Angels: We're Back!

Monday, August 20, 2007

We're Back!

We have safely returned from vacation.

It was a truly great week. The pool was literally outside our back door. We spent hours and hours there. The other hours were spent jumping in the waves and digging in the sand. The only slight casualty was a jellyfish sting to Dawson but he was a real trooper and I learned a method of dealing with the sting that worked wonders.

Valdosta (where Nelson and I headed without the kids on Thursday) was also wonderful. Nelson's best friend got married in the church where my brother is assigned so not only did I get to witness and serve the altar for a dear friend's wedding, but I also got to see my brother do his first wedding.

Thanks for all of your prayers. I had a fairly good week. I think I paid the price yesterday and today with two fairly bad days. Maybe my body is just yearning to be at the beach again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Danielle Bean's blog. I just want to tell you that you seem like a great mom and it is so refreshing to hear from other young Catholic moms!!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Glad you're back safe and sound and that you all had a great time!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Need a rest after your vacation?
I'm glad you & your family had a great time! Take care!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks everyone.

Stacey, I hope you visit often. I love meeting other faith-filled moms online. It is so encouraging to know that there are other people out there trying to do what you're doing!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home