/> Raising Angels: I'm Glad the 1st Trimester Apathy is Paying Off for Someone

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I'm Glad the 1st Trimester Apathy is Paying Off for Someone

I was praying before church this morning when Aiden let out a belch that literally shook the pew. We attend an old church and, apparently the acoustics are great for burps. No kidding, I think everyone within ten pews heard it.

Being the mature adult in the situation I turned to him immediately to see the grin on his face and proceeded to...laugh, almost out loud. In fact, I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

LOL! We had a few laughing times at Mass this weekend as well. I guess that's what happens when you have kids. (Then again, one was because I made a crack to DH about the name of one of the hymns, so that was my fault.)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having giggling fits during mass.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home