/> Raising Angels: Fishers of Men

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fishers of Men

I have been looking for a way to post this video since I first saw it a few months ago. Thankfully, someone finally put it on YouTube and 4andcounting found it. Unfortunately, the only way I could find it is in two parts. But, please, watch them both.

Let me warn you though. This video is only for the brave of heart. You may just want to be a priest after you watch it.

So gather your kids, siblings, parents, WHOEVER you can find, and sit down and watch it together. You’ll be glad you did!




2 Comments:

Blogger Patti Doughty said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing it.

Also, was that Johnny Johnson at 6:51 on the counter?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

None of our guys are in this video, but I'll have to watch it again and see which one you're talking about.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home