/> Raising Angels: Happy Anniversary

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary


They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one always has been. It captures, in a split second, our marriage these last nine years. When I said, "I do," I did. I threw myself and my will (well most of it...okay, I'm still working on this one) into your arms.

It's in your arms that I feel safe. In your arms I am content. In your arms I am loved. In your arms I am reminded of the thousands of reasons I committed my life to you.

You are the love of my life and I am so happy to be the one in your arms!

3 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a fantastic picture. I "know" lots of people celebrating an anniversary today or yesterday or tomorrow.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Belated Happy Anniversary to two much-loved people. And thanks a million for giving all of us those three beautiful grandblessings!

Papa and Damma

3:32 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Thanks for the good wishes. We had a great day.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home