/> Raising Angels: First and Last Days of School This Year

Friday, June 01, 2007

First and Last Days of School This Year

Here is Mackenzie on the first day of First Grade. The picture that follows is her today, on the last day of First Grade.

Is it me or does she look huge? How did this happen? When I came home after the awards and threw one of her uniforms in the wash I almost cried. I'm not sure I'm ready for time to go by this fast.



Ready or not, it marches on. What a difference a year makes. Thank God for the summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I actually think she looks exactly the same. She's bent over a little in the first picture so her skirt covers her knees, but standing straight up in the second.
She sure is a cutie, no matter what her size is.
School ended for us last week.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been here almost a yr now, and watching your children grow has been a absolute JOY!!! I don't think they could get any cuter... Just look at that smile, precious!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Yep. Their smiles are heart breakers for sure. And, judging from where her head is on the door, I think she's grown a quite a bit - up, not out!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home