/> Raising Angels: Life

Monday, May 28, 2007

Life

Just doing the normal stuff for this time of year. Making phone calls to gather money for a class gift for Mackenzie's teacher. Wrapping up and passing out other teacher gifts. Chaperoning pool parties and field days. Putting together a little something for my brother's ordination. Shopping for stuff for the new house and the gift for Mackenzie’s teacher. Cooking, cleaning, folding, and ironing. Trying like crazy to come up with a summer plan for me and the kids.

It's nothing extraordinary. It's what most other moms I know are busy doing this final week of school. It's busy. It's exhausting. It's fun. It's wonderful. It's life. It's mine and...I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I love it all too -- but I will be really happy when it's all done and summer is here. LOL ;)

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the grass always looks greener on the other side. But guess what? You still have to mowe it! he he :)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home