/> Raising Angels: Pool Party

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pool Party



Where oh where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that I chaperoned Mackenzie's Kindergarten Class' Pool Party. You can see from the picture that it's still the same kids and same place, just a lot more missing teeth and a new teacher a year later.



It was in the 90's today so the pool party was a welcome relief from the heat. And, minus my two boys plus a lot of great moms to chat with, it was actually a semi-relaxing time at the pool.



There was a time, not too long ago when I actually thought Mackenzie might never walk. There was a time I felt sad that "Dada" came out before Mama. And, there was a time, for almost three whole years that she was my only baby.

Now look at you girl! You not only walk, but run with such grace. You've learned to cartwheel like a champ. You read better than some high school students I've dealt with in the past. You write better than some adults I know.

I look forward to having you more to myself this summer. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store. I hope you always want me right there with you sharing moments like these.

I love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love this class picture. So cute!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home