/> Raising Angels: Short Order Request

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Short Order Request

It's been busy...very busy, so tonight when I looked up from wrapping teachers' gifts and saw it was already 5:30 I rushed to the refrigerator. I pulled out three containers of leftovers and brought in the kids to choose their dinner.

Surveying the options, Mackenzie was the first to cast her vote, "I want a peanut butter sandwich."

That was not an option but I was too tired and too in a hurry to get ready for our 5th Christmas party of the season. "Okay. Aiden?"

"I want peanut butter too!"

Of course, I thought. Now expecting Dawson to follow suit, I asked, "Dawson, do you want a peanut butter sandwich too?"

"No..." he thought and then yelled out, "I want chocolate milk! And...a lollipop!"

Rest assured. I did draw the line at that request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home