/> Raising Angels: Eggnog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Eggnog

This week as I passed the dairy case at the grocery store, my eyes landed on the first shipment of eggnog. I love it and Mackenzie has loved it from her first taste so I decided to get some as a little treat.

Tonight after coming home from a meeting I rewarded the kids with a glass of eggnog before bed. It was Dawson's first taste.

He took one sip, then another. "Ed not is gooood! Mmmm! Have more peas!"

I guess it runs in the family.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

My son, Billy, literally cried last winter when the eggnog supply dried up at the grocery store. I saw it there the last time I was shopping, but I'm waiting until mid-Decemeber at least to start buying it. Oh, my hips...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Why don't you break down and get some in honor of Thanksgiving? You're sure to hear a, "Thank you God for eggnog."

5:21 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

Hi. I found your blog when reading someone else's and noticed we have some things in common. My husband loves eggnog and I can't stand the stuff. We have never given it to our kids though. Maybe we should. Happy Thanksgiving.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

Oh Yuck! Eggnog! Both me and my hubby hate it...but my son Ben loves it. He has to wait until his Grand-ma gives it to him though. Cuz I am not buying it, I don't even like the smell of it. LOL
Now, hot chocolate...YUM!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

Okay girls, I can understand how someone may not like eggnog...even though it's like a milkshake in a bottle.

Just to let you know we also celebrate the holidays with hot apple cider as well as some sparkling cider for the kids when we pop open the champagne.

Let's all raise our glasses, no matter what's in them, and toast the season!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home