/> Raising Angels: Rome Trip: Day 5, Part 2

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rome Trip: Day 5, Part 2

I think this may be why I did not cry too much at the ordination. I had a priest friend's camera and had to take pictures, which is no easy task in St. Peter's. And, just for the record, all of the photos from Part 1 were taken by the official Vatican photographer, not me.

We didn't have much time after the ordination because there was another service shortly after ours. We did, however, take time for a family photo with the newly ordained Reverend Mr. Aaron.

That night, Aaron arranged for all of his guests to eat at a restaurant down the hill from the NAC. I was so proud of him. He planned (and paid for) the whole thing. And, I have to say, it was my favorite meal. The main course was roasted veal that was out of this world.


In spite of the late nights, early mornings, little sleep and loads of walking, the kids hung in their like champs - always, with smiles on their faces. These are my cousin’s children, Grace and Sam, who are the same ages as my Mackenzie and Aiden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home