/> Raising Angels: Welcome Home Aaron!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Welcome Home Aaron!


My brother came home for the first time in a year tonight. He just finished his third year of theology at the North American College in Rome, Italy.

We have been counting down the days in the house for weeks now. Today the kids spent hours making signs for him and asking me, "When is Uncle Aaron going to be here?"

It was a long day. When we finally arrived at the airport tonight at 7:55 the squeals were so high pitched and loud that I had to ask them to keep it down just a tad.


"I'm sorry mama!" Mackenzie exclaimed. "I just can't help myself!"


After thirty more minutes of waiting, I was the first to catch sight of him coming into the building. "Look guys!" I exclaimed. "There's Uncle Aaron!" Then I turned to Mackenzie and said, "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself!"

I guess it runs in the family. Welcome home Aaron. We've missed you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste Creates said...

Yep. Having trouble with pics.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home