/> Raising Angels: Ballerina Girl

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ballerina Girl

We had the big ballet recital on Friday and Mackenzie was bursting with excitement.
No nerves for this little ballerina. She almost always loves being front and center and the recital was no different.
After a good luck kiss from daddy she was ready to hit the stage.

Of course she was the most beautiful and graceful one there...just ask her daddy, her grandparents or her uncle who all came to watch.


And besides wearing her costume, having her hair in a "real ballerina bun", and wearing mama's "real lip gloss please", the best part was the pink roses she received from daddy.

I'm so glad that God gave me a little girl. I'm so happy my little girl loves being a girl.

And, just for the record. I'm glad I have little boys too. And I'm really happy they like being boys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Well, isn't she B-E-A-utiful?
Gorgeous!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Amy Parris said...

You said it sister!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely gorgeous!!!!:-)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home