/> Raising Angels: Anniversary Take 2

Friday, June 16, 2006

Anniversary Take 2


Just how crazy are things going around here? No sooner had I posted my frustration last night than I clicked over to the day before and added pictures successfully.

"Hooray," I thought as I feverishly raced over to my anniversary blog to add my wedding photo. Hours later....still no luck.

Interestingly enough, it will upload to other entries but not the one I want it on. I'm tired of trying. I tired of being frustrated. So...here it is.

Happy Anniversary again babe! Here's to many, many more dances.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) anniversary Amy and Nelson...and MANY MANY MORE!!!! :-)

10:33 PM  
Blogger the holly said...

can't believe its been that long! congrats, dear friend!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home